IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification Recruitment Exam Dates Syllabus: Hi viewers, welcome to ibpsnotification.in. Here we are discussing the information relating to the latest IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification which is released recently. Since after the release of the IBPS CWE Clerk VII Notification 2017, all the interested applicants starting searching the internet about the eligibility criteria, application dates, syllabus, exam pattern, pay scale. So here we have gathered all the information at one place and shared it on this page. The applicants who are willing to apply for the latest IBPS Clerk Jobs 2017 check the below section to obtain all the information.
- 1 IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification Pdf
- 1.1 IBPS CWE Clerk VII Recruitment 2017
- 1.1.1 IBPS Clerk 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.1.2 IBPS Clerk 2017 Online Application Procedure
- 1.1.3 How To Apply For IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 Step By Step Process
- 1.1.4 IBPS Clerk 2017 Syllabus For Prelims and Mains Exam
- 1.1.5 IBPS Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.1.6 IBPS Clerk 2017 New Exam Pattern
- 1.1.7 IBPS Clerk Previous Question Papers Pdf 2017
- 1.1.8 IBPS Clerk 2017 Preparation Tips
- 1.1.9 IBPS Clerk Exam Dates 2017
- 1.1 IBPS CWE Clerk VII Recruitment 2017
IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification Pdf
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has published the IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification on September 9th. All the interested candidates can download the IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification Pdf from the official website. The notification contains all the information regarding the recruitment of Clerks in various banks. A total of 19 Banks are participating in this recruitment process for which the IBPS has released 7883 vacancies. The applicants can check the details about the Participating Banks and their respective vacancies in the official notification.
IBPS CWE Clerk VII Recruitment 2017
The applicants who have been waiting for the release of IBPS CWE Clerk VII Recruitment 2017 can finally start their application process. As the Institute has released the notification for vacancies of 2018-19. Every year, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection releases IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification to select eligible candidates for various government banks. This year, the officials have announced to fill 7883 vacancies through this IBPS Clerk 2017 recruitment.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017, the applicants have to meet the eligibility criteria which includes educational qualification and age limit. At first, let’s check educational qualification and then proceed to the age limit. The IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017 details are as follows.
Educational Qualification: The applicants should complete Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized institute/university. The candidates have to possess his/her marks sheet of the Degree/Graduate while submitting the application form.
Age Limit: The applying candidate’s minimum age limit must be over 20 years and should not complete 28 years as on 1st September 2017. The reservation categories will get age relaxation as mentioned below.
Age Relaxation For SC/ST, OBC Categories
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|3||Persons With Disability||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|5||Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|6||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|7||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|8||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Online Application Procedure
The applicants who possess all the required qualification must apply for this IBPS CWE Clerk VII Recruitment 2017 by online mode. Candidates have to visit the official website to access the online application form. Below we are providing the IBPS Clerk 2017 Online Application Procedure. So those who are going to apply for these latest IBPS Jobs 2017 can check the step by step process below and then submit their applications accordingly before the last date.
How To Apply For IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 Step By Step Process
- At first, the applicants have to go to IBPS official website www.ibps.in and open the CWE Clerk VII link
- Click on the option “Click Here to Apply Online for CWE Clerks VII” for online application form
- Applying Individuals have to enter their basic details in the application form and upload their scanned photograph and signature as per the given specifications.
- Applicants have to fill up the application form carefully.
- After filling the application form click on the “submit” button.
- But before submitting the applicants click on the preview button and verify all the details.
- The application form is consolidated with application payment gateway and payment process.
- The candidates have to use only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking for fee payment.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Therefore, the applicants must note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, then a message will pop up displaying ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful”. The applicants have to register again.
- On the successful completion of registration, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Applicants are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and submitted online application form.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Syllabus For Prelims and Mains Exam
The applicants who wish to get a Bank Job through this IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017, they have to clear the selection criteria. The Selection method includes Online examination and GD/Interview. To clear the online examination, the applicants must have a complete idea on the IBPS Clerk 2017 Syllabus Exam Pattern. As per the notification, the examination contains two parts Preliminary and Mains. Syllabus for both exams is different. So here we are providing the link of IBPS Clerk CWE VII Prelims Syllabus 2017 and IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus 2017.
IBPS Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam Pattern 2017
You can also check IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2017 and IBPS Clerk Mains exam pattern 2017 from these. It is informed to the applicants that this year the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has changed the pattern of the Clerk exam. So we advise the candidates to check the IBPS Clerk 2017 new exam pattern from the above link and start their preparations.
IBPS Clerk 2017 New Exam Pattern
|S.No||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
IBPS Clerk Previous Question Papers Pdf 2017
Along with the Syllabus, it is also very important for the applicants to prepare through previous papers. Because with the help of previous papers, the applicants will get an idea about the type of questions the recruitment board is going to include in the examination. So here we are providing IBPS Clerk Previous Question Papers Pdf 2017 links of last year examination. The applicants can download it and go through each paper to get a clear understanding of the exam structure. You can also download IBPS Clerk 2017 Sample Model papers from this page which will help you in preparing for the examination.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Preparation Tips
Simply by downloading the Syllabus and Previous Papers will not help you in scoring high marks in the exam. Because the IBPS Clerk exam contains many topics and the applicants should cover all the topics to clear the exam. Since there is a high competition for the Bank Jobs, applicants getting only qualify marks will not give you the chance to get selected for the clerk post. The applicants have to secure a high score in the examination to beat the competition. So here we are providing IBPS Clerk 2017 Preparation Tips. By following these tips it will definitely help you in scoring high marks in the examination.
IBPS Clerk Exam Dates 2017
After completing the application process, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct an online examination to select the candidates. So everyone who has registered for the recruitment are now looking for the IBPS Clerk Exam Dates 2017. As mentioned in the above section, the examination contains two parts Preliminary and Mains. At first, the Institute will conduct prelims exam. Then after shortlisting the candidates in the prelims exam, it will conduct mains exam. As per the notification, the IBPS CWE Clerk VII Prelims 2017 Exam Dates 2nd, 3rd, 9th, and 10th December 2017. Whereas the IBPS CWE Clerk VII Mains 2017 Exam Date is 21st January 2017. The applicants can also use the provided here to check the online application dates and result declaration dates.